From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:53:06 -0500
    Steve:

My SWR on both the TS590 meter and the LDG talking watt meter is 1.0 to 1.

I am working on what I know to be a resonant frequency on 40 meters, with my
DXCC antenna.

Also, I got the same readings when connected to a dummy load, both with and
without my manual tuner.

The re-set will be no problem, since I have all memories and rig settings
saved.

Will work on this again tomorrow night.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ