From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:33:53 -0000
Hi Tom and All,

The Other fields are very flexible, and can be labelled for any purpose.
For instance, you could have one to mark with a 'Y' when you've worked a
member from this list!  The figures will then also appear when you calculate
totals.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals