From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 22:01:54 -0400
Andy,

If you get lots of RF when the tuner is near the house, it makes me
wonder if you need a better ground.  Do you have a ground on the
tuner?  If you don't, you might try grounding it just to see if
things get better.  What type of antenna are you using?  knowing that
might give me some more ideas on where to look next.

Steve