Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:37:55 -0400
God, with such a chip on your shoulder, if I was still a hiring manager, I
wouldn't hire you.

But, if you want to drop the excuses, check into the Expenses for Blind
Workers topic at Social Security.  You'll see that you can exclude expenses
you incur for working which includes transportation.  Plus, with SSDI, your
earned income limit is double that of others.

So, as others have said, it is really your attitude.

Now, be a good ham and let us enjoy our hobby.

Steve, K8SP