From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 21:04:02 -0700
	Danny, keeping in mind the age of the audience, as Gary suggested, ham
radio and how a blind person uses it would interest them. If possible,
maybe a short demo of how one can use a radio with no sight?

Quote of the nanosecond...
There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse
every year.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-