From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:00:34 -0400
I must agree. Have no problem with handle as it appears to usually be a term
that older hams used and was accepted for many years before CB was popular.
However; your "personal" is pretty much totally a CB based term and usually
used by former cb'ers. I have to agree with the ham who said that too much
jumping on someone is not good at all and if not against the rules I
wouldn't bother for most part, but personal does drive me a little crazy.
There are plenty of officials like oo's that are more than happy to blast
somebody so they don't need everyone to be traffic cops on something as
unimportant. 73 Dave W4CI