From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2016 07:08:16 -0800
Hi Pat!

160M?  Really?  I've never heard of such a thing!  Fascinating.  How much
territory would these hunts cover: city wide, county wide, state wide?  I am
positive the driving was not an example of safe driving practices, and you
are lucky not to have had to call somebody to come bail you out of jail ; )
And, I bet everyone wanted you on their team.

73,
Richard KK6MRH