From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:28:06 -0400
This contest started as the first all-SSB DX contest during the 1950s when
A.M. was the way to run phone.  In the 1960s it morphed into the worked all
prefixes phone contest.  I haven't examined the scoring in detail.  I think
that you can work stations on multiple bands, but each new prefix you work,
regardless of what band it's on, counts once as a multiplier.  15 meters is
open to Europe right now, and 20 has European and Asian stations on it.  And
there are some U.S. stations on 40 right now; we'll see if they are still
there at 2000Z.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls