From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 16:01:41 -0500
Dave,

You might want to  move over to the "new" list.   Most of us moved over
there last spring.  Less technical issues there.  Subscribe info below.

As for digital:  You might have seen the reply that mentioned that work
is being done  to try and script Digipan for  psk to work better with JAWS.

I use MMTTY for RTTY and do tune by slowly tuning across the signal
until JAWS starts to make some sense.   Both programs are free and run
on XP.

You wouldn't need any hardware.   For your 590, download and install the
free Kenwood virtual comm port driver and connect a USB cable  between
radio and pc.

The pc will recognize the sound device in the radio and  you can do the
needed audio in and out for digital RX and TX.

73 and see you on the new list (info below) Steve KW3A

The new list
If you haven't made it, blank email to

Or put the sub scribe word into the subject of an email to

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194