From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 13:06:26 -0700
wow, good price.

just wondering though why the resale value of the ts480 keeps dropping like
a rock.
I know it's not a high priced radio to begin with, but it really seems to be
losing allot of resale value in a short amount of time compared with some of
kenwoods other major HF radios.
Icoms seem to hold their resale value for years, as do most yaesu rigs.

73
Colin, V A6BKX