From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:01:22 -0400
I don't know what settings to look at,  I basically left everything as it
is, 8 stop bits, and all,  I know the baud is right but I'm wondering if I
change programs if I'll have to do that again because it's just not working
at all with the other program.  I don't know, thanks,  I'll keep playing
with it when I have time.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3