From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:56:04 -0500
Get sighted assistance,  I did eventually get it, but you'll probably never
find the slot, I didn't, it's hidden.   I had to get help with that and
that's the first time I've ever needed help finding the slot for 1 of those.
but you will like it once you do get that in.   BTW, if you put the chip in
and your receive is way down and the speech doesn't work, take the chip out
and turn it around.  I had that problem too, I put it in backwards the first
time. I don't know if it's that way now but in mine the manual told me to
put it in backwards,   I just luckily thought to try turning it around.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3