From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2010 16:24:02 -0400
Hi Richard,

Congrats.  I'm still new to this one, but can tell you that there is an
external speaker jack on the main unit.  About 2 inches to the right of
where the  cable from the remote head plugs into the main unit.   You will
have to remove the small plastic cover that covers the speaker jack, and 2
mini din jacks ( one is for  something like a tnc and the other is for
connecting an amp).  If I remember right, you kind of squeeze the sides of
the plastic cover and it will pop off.

73 Steve KW3A