Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:26:41 -0500
Hi all, I should be getting a Kenwood THF6A sometime next week, and I have
a few questions about them.  Is there a lot that I could do with the rig as
far as opperating it is concerned as a totally blind person? Would I need
sighted assistance for doing things like programming in memories, setting
PL tones for frequences that require them, and when I go to a certain
frequency, will the offset be switched automatically by default? Or is that
something I'd have to switch manually somehow? Thanks

Dan In Brantford, Ontario, Canada.
Amateur radio station VA3ets.
EchoLink node number:6165.   Skype name: va3ets
Email or MSN: [log in to unmask]