From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:30:06 -0700
Hi,

Yes, you can use the artic transport with any screen reader which supports the artic external synth or also the accent sa.  Just remember, it won't sound
much like an accent.  <grin>

Don W6SMB

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:48:31 -0600, Brett Winchester wrote:

I have an arctic Transport  and was planning to try it as an external =
synth.  However, it seems to me that this unit may require the Symphonics =
ss214 key to allow other software use of the synthesizer.  Can someone =
confirm this or if so tell me where if possible I may obtain the key for =
this unit?

I hate to see it go to the garbage if this software key is not available. =
=20

thank you!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN   VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
[log in to unmask]     http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochur=
e/RADIO.HTM=20
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720,    341 W WASHINGTON,    BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7=3Dvoice mail after hours,                    Fax  =
208-334-2963