From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:11:14 -0500
Fred,

What happens when you run the program?  Are you able to install it?  If so,
you should be able to open it and read the various items on the screen.  If
you can't install it, that's a completely different issue, and maybe someone
on this list can send you a copy that works.  I would, but I don't have the
software for the TS-2000.

Steve