From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:12:12 -0500
New contracts I don't mind, but I want to stick with the company I'm with
now and some deals, like the one for the screenless cell phone, are only for
new customers, and I still think that $249 is too high, but the 549 for
existing customers puts it way out of the realm of even consideration for
me.