From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 18:14:12 -0700
On the subject of short wave receivers, I am thinking of purchasing an Eton
E1XM in the near future.  I looked at one of these at Sharper Image in
Seattle and really liked it for sound and the QRM fighting features of the
receiver.  But, I wonder if anyone on the list has used one or knows anyone
who is bland and who has and how accessible it is?  Also, any comments on
broadcast and shortwave sensitivity would be helpful.

Take care all and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX