From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:15:50 -0400
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that if Outlook (and this does _not_ apply to
Outlook Express) is set to compose messages in HTML rather than plain text,
the default is to use MS Word as the composer. You can either change the
Outlook configuration to compose all messages in plain text or uncheck the
check box that says to use Word when composing.