From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 13:12:44 -0500
Danny and Group,

The reason I think that their was such a problem in locating the Icom rigs
with the selector knob was that they weren't known as the ic02at or the
ic04at.  They were commercial radios they were marketed under the names
icv16 and icu16.  They had the key pads just like the 02 and 04 radios.
There were versions of the previous icom models the ic2at and ic4at radios
as well but I don't remember the names of the commercial versions.  I hope
this helps to clear up the fog.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM