From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:09:24 -0400
Oh that's ridiculous! That was a waist  of a message. IF you don't have
anything helpful to say then why say it at all?  Some of us use Jaws
everyday and have no problems with it... Just something to think about....
As far as your friends problem, I think you can unload AVG from the system
tray. Right click and choose exit.

73.

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.