From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 17:56:05 +1300
Hi!

People that say that either haven't been elmered correctly or they've
forgotten the best elmering they got. The big boys ain't how fast you go.
Scores are determined by successful contacts.

When I first checked into the BWCWN, I had the keyboard set at 20. Once I
was certain I'd been heard, I moved my speed down to 15 because that was
closer to what the NCS was using.

I don't have any problem with 30 wpm if that's what they want to throw at
me. If there's no QSB, I'll have no trouble getting calls at 40. I'll prove
that when I want to, and not just because some jerk thinks it's the way to
get points.

73,
Dave