From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:54:44 -0700
I just wanted to write and say how delighted I am to be on this blind hams list.

The people here are friendly and helpful.

I guess lots of that comes with being a ham radio operator.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to answer my questions.

I've been a licensed ham since around 1980 just shortly after I obtained American citizenship.
My first call was KA3EEl. I kep that all the way through advanced.

When I got my Extra class license I changed call sign to KU3I.

After moving to Sacramento, California in 1990 from Philadelphia I changed call sign for a while to AA6XG.

I hated that call sign so when the FCC said you could get vanity calls I got KU3I back again.

Thanks once again to all for the welcoming and friendly atmosphere on this list.

Cordially,

Eric
KU3I