From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:00:15 -0500
Hi, John:

I have both the SURE 526 and HEIL.  Audio characteristics are a little
different between them requiring changes in sound input menu.  My best
results were from the SURE 526 although had to set output audio one setting
toward base.  The HEIL is the desk mike they make for the 746 PRO and does
not require any menu settings.  It is, however, over $100.  The SURE can be
gotten for about half that price.

73
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127