From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:42 -0400
when I last checked, they had both turned the corner, XM more than Sirius at
the time, and were making a small profit, with more subscribers and a few
changes, I'd think they should be a little better off now. I could bee
wrong, but, I'll be happy so long as they keep giving me what I want and not
that crap that's on broadcast radio.