From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:03:08 -0500
Hi Eric,

Again, I maintain that Elecraft really is interested in making the K3
accessible. They have made a pledge to us in the past to make their
rigs accessible; I may even stil have this Email on another computer.
And really, we *are* a small market. That doesn't make us a less
important market, though. I know Gary Lee is one of the guys that
Elecraft has been working with, and I'm sure he has some comments on
this. Or will, when he can.

By the way, I found something that might interest you in the way of a
limited space potable antenna. It interests me, in fact, for portable
work and for something a bit easier to set up than stringing wire and
hopefully better than dropping a wire down an uper story window when I
go to Ukraine again. Check out the P1 from
http://www.bluestarantennas.com

It souns a bit like the SuperAntennas MP1 but less expensive.