From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:04:55 -0400
    Gary:

I am a user of much of the n3fjp logging software, and I have two questions
I want to bounce off you.

1.  How exactly do you make corrections on Field Day log entries if you make
a mistake in one of the fields?  I guess I'm wondering how you can reliably
"left click" to do this?

2.  Do you have any workable Jaws scripts for the N3FJP AClog program?  I
have considered using aclog as my main logging software, but have trouble
getting it to work very well with Jaws.

I use Jaws 7.0. with Windows XP

If you want to reply "off list" just e-mail me at

Thanks, and vy 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ