From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:01:43 -0500
I agree, or when there is something wrong but they tell you it's fine,
they'll never do that to me again, or the time they sold me an empty box and
told me I stole what was in site and was trying to pull something over on
them when I brought back the box, they called the cops on me for that. 1 of
the stores I was asked not to go in again, but I didn't leave with an empty
box though.