From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 11:06:19 -0400
Well, I have heard that on Coast to Coast that there are a lot of people
who don't want it, but the FCC went a head and pushed forward with it
 enspite the better advice of other countries who have tried it with bad
results.  I don't know if the town in Virginia is still using the BPL, but
the city I guess owns the electrical utility company.