From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:48:20 -0400
Tom,

The Signal Link wouldn't really be of any use here, and you really don't
need to spend more money unless you want to.

I think you had played around withXMlog a while back.  If your n3FJP
program won't let you do keyboard cw with your existing  interface, the
XMlog  program will work.

A lot of other logging programs offer this, but  as you know, I don't
use N3FJP so I can't comment on that one.

There is other software out there you can look at, you already have  the
hardware part .

73, Steve KW3A