Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:40:29 -0700
Hello.
Once your on the w4mq remote, how do you logg in as sysop?
I can't find a way from the chat tranciever and from the help pages, it
sounds like you have to type in some type of loggin command from the text
area of echolink to log on the system but it wasn't realy all that clear how
to actually logg in.