From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:56:06 -0400
Yes, I am using the TW1 with my AL80B with perfect success!
Just put the TW1 in forward power mode with the tone on and tune for max.
I also tune my out-board antenna tunner with it as well; puting the TW1 in
SWR mode with tone on.
Then you can know exactly what is going on.
This all works great!
73
Lowell  W8QIY