From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 05:06:40 -0400
Hi Everyone;

I thought I would share this link with all of you.

For those of you who are non-hams and, or who are not visually impaired, this may give you an interesting perspective.

Enjoy

Anthony

Shortcut to: http://www.radioenthusiast.com/visually_impaired_radio_enthusiasts.htm

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.