From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:18:21 -0500
Um, you can do that but it costs like $40 and I can't remember where I saw
it on the web.  I'm not real happy with office 2007 either, however, Since
my copy of 2003 got messed up I have no choice in the matter.  I haven't
tried the program to change the menus because I haven't had the money to
pick it up yet and um, like I said, can't remember where I saw it.  If I can
find the tutorials for office 2007 back that explains how to navigate the
menus better I will post the url here for you.

Jimmy...KD5QHH...
New home page, http://www.podsim.us

MSN, [log in to unmask]
Yahoo, [log in to unmask]