From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2013 22:11:06 -0400
Butch,

Perhaps you should talk with some of the people who are pushing for more
access (as I have).  It's a very complicated knotty problem, often with one
group working at cross purposes with another, and I'm talking about the
groups that want the access, not even considering the broadcasters and cable
providers, all of whom have their own issues.  For example, if you have
audio description and Spanish language running on SAP, which one takes
precedence if a show has both?  According to the law as it now stands,
Spanish language.  This is not easy to fix.

Steve