From:
Mike Keithley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:19:49 -0700
Hello list,

For the life of me I don't know what I did to my TS590SG, but I can no longer do direct frequency entry (the enter button gives the low tone), and wen I press and hold the antenna tuner button, the transmitter is on continuously, and I have to turn the radio off to stop it. The send button has no effect, even on CW with the keyer disconnected.

So I tried resetting the radio from the keyboard, and that doesn't work either.

I think I have the reset sequence wrong, but I thought it was to press the a=b button (row 2, button 3 on the second row) while turning the radio on, and then pressing the a=b button again. This no longer works.

I managed to get the control software talking to the radio and did a full reset that way. But the radio's behavior hasn't changed.

I tried disconnecting power to the radio, but nothing changes.

Thanks for any help.