From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:23:05 +0100
The standardconnector which typically fits the what I refer to as rg-8 is
the one. you can take off the insolation, and curl the braid back along the
coax, then chip off the insolation off the inner conductor, and shove the
whole thing down the barrel. You'll find that the braid thickened by the
outer insolation will thread snuggly down into the connector which screws
its way onto the connector.