From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500
    Very interesting, Dave, and thanks so much for sharing.

This may sound strange, but your comments about the usefulness of ham radio
knowledge in forming and managing the station sounds like a great topic for
a QST article someday.

Now, another question:

What stations did you work for in New York and Northern New Jersey?

I ask this because I lived in that area in the mid 1970's for a while as I
was pursuing my Masters Degree in Sociology from Rutgers University.
Besides, I grew up in Pennsylvania, and lived on the east coast until we
moved out to Michigan for my first college teaching job in 1985.

Again, very interesting!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ