From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:30:41 -0400
Tom,
I enjoyed listening to your audio presentation from Dayton.  While the
audio quality of your live remarks was great, the same can not be said
of the prerecorded demos.  In particular, the output from most of the
adaptive equipment was weak and/or muffled.  Could anyone hear the
atomic watch?

Giving this some more thought, I feel that the blind hams can receive
far greater benefit from these types of talks than the dighted audience.
Since sighted hams may never use adaptive equipment, their level of
interest is only marginal at best.  As a blind ham, I am far more
persuaded of the value of a particular piece of adaptive equipment when
the demo comes from a fellow user rather than from a product vendor.

What I'd find interesting is a five or ten minute recording from a phone
or cw contest using logging software.

Keep up the good work.

73 Chris w1gm