From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:42:09 -0500
Well, you don't *need* the external keypad for the 706, it helps but it
doesn't fit in my portable setup so I guess I won't have it when I use it on
vacation and places like that, maybe though we'll see. If you know who to
talk to at HRO, you're in good shape, I never liked people at AES in the
past.