From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:50:34 -0600
the plain text was first here so did not bother me to quit reading after =
the html portion showed up but maybe not the same for others.

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM=20
member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services

VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
ICBVI - IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 or 103 +7 =3D voice mail non-business hours
fax  208-334-2963

>>> Michael Pyron <[log in to unmask]> 10/23/01 01:54PM >>>
--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary

Hi to all on the list.
I have sent mail to the list, and it has come to my understanding that my
email is in html. I truly do appologize for any problem that this may have
caused you all, and I sure hope I can fix it. I am wondering if there is
anyone else out there that is using AOL, and if they may have some idea as =
how I can change my email to plain text. I would really like to take part =
in
the list, and I sure hope my emails haven't been to much of a bother. Any
help would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance,
73,
Michael, KB5JKB

--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Hi to all on the list.
<BR>I have sent mail to the list, and it has come to my understanding that =
my email is in html. I truly do appologize for any problem that this may =
have caused you all, and I sure hope I can fix it. I am wondering if there =
is anyone else out there that is using AOL, and if they may have some idea =
as to how I can change my email to plain text. I would really like to take =
part in the list, and I sure hope my emails haven't been to much of a =
bother. Any help would be very much appreciated, and thanks in advance,
<BR>73,
<BR>Michael, KB5JKB</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6e.11de5edf.290724dd_boundary--