From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:04:22 -0500
Hi Lou, I've actually used this program since 1997 anjd it has only been
recently that I have had the problems, and it has mainly been when I have
telneted in from Comcast, and like I said this is something that has been
recent, and since this problem has persisted through today I am planning
on taking this laptop down to work tomorrow to see what it does on their
network, but it is annoying never the less.  I think that I just had one
session drop on me in telnet at work last week, but that was it, and the
rest of the time when I would type in Pine it would be really slugish, but
that is the way our network was as a whole on Friday.
        When I first noticed the problem it was at someone else's house,
and then it got better and now went to this problem,a dn I can't just read
through two pages of messages without it dropping the session in Pine, but
when I am at the main menu this isn't a problem.