From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 17:48:25 +1300
Hi John!

I saw that also, but don't know if it necessarily mneans anything important.
However, I know it's a popular rig for accessibility, and if I didn't
already have those bands covered, $289 is a nice price.

Besides the 3 ham bands, the rig also has the weather band, which I wouldn't
want to be without. I noticed that it includes the 1.25 Metre band.

73,
Dave