From:
PATRICK GORMLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:15:35 -0500
I think the tmv71a draws about 10 to 12 amps on transmit so your rs35 should
be able to hadle it.  What might be a better idea is to acquire a 6-channel
Motorola which a lot of dealers are getting rid of because they aren't
apco25 compatible and use that radio and an omni at a different location on
the tower for packet operations.