From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:06:52 -0700
John,  Like you I need to get off my backside and work on the Extra.  I missed it by too many last June but had not put much time into it though.  I was surprised how close I did come but need some work on the math a bit.

Not really, the extra isn't that bad, I've been studying off and on for it
and there really aren't too many graphics on it, I was kind of surprised.
Now, if I just can get off my but and study a little harder for it and go
get the extra   grin.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3