From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:11:53 +600
I think those battery shells that hold double A. batteries
nowadays are mainly for monitoring purposes.  I have one for my
adi A.T.-600 and I can't get much transmitting power out of it
where as with my old Icon 24-A.T. I got pretty good transmitting
time out of it.  It might be a better investment these days to
just get an extra battery pack of the longest life available for
whatever rig you have.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)
"evil people prosper because good people do nothing."