From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 23:10:26 -0400
Did you spend the money yet? reason I ask is I'd look at the LDG
equivalent as the ICOM external tuners aren't as good generally
though not sure on that one, they can't tune as much as the LDG
tuners usually. Generally though if it won't tune it will let you
know after a few seconds or maybe you'll just have to know, if it's
still tuning in 15 seconds it's not going to.