From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:03:22 -0500
Hi Pat.

Yes, about all that seems to go bad on those TS850S is that the litium
batteries are notorious for leaking and destroying the board in that radio,
so you might want to be proactive and have it replaced on general principle
every few years, but other than that, I'd call that radio a keeper.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]