From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:16:38 -0400
We attempted to meet on 14258.  Thank you to everyone who tried to check in.
I'm not yet sure what happened with the sun and the earth's magnetic field,
but it certainly was interesting.  I could hear almost all of the stations
on the following list, at least part of the time, the exceptions being KW3A
and KK3F.  In case you were wondering about an AM station you occasionally
heard, my brother, W6PR, checked in from Lohrville, Iowa with the DX100 he
had repaired.  After the net we went down to 14167 and talked for an
additional hour.  I have the following stations logged:
KG4ITD
K7RX
WA0VJR
KB8TYJ
WB9SLM
N0OWU, PHIL, WINONA, MN
KK3F
WB9OKC, MIKE, WI
W7OQ
WD9GUT
KW3A
N9FQC, LARRY, IL
W7HES, DEE, SPOKANE
K8LR
KA9YIU
KD0HOY
VE3GMI, GLEN, SUDBURY, ON
W6PR/0

Next time, we should probably try CW, h i.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls