From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2014 19:57:39 -0500
Nice work if you can afford it but I like not being computer dependent with my
radios and can buy eighteen or so bf-f8s for what one of those rigs you've got
costs you.  If its absolutely what you need then go for it but for the average
user where there are repeaters available you can't beat the Baofengs.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html